cv joint split (boaring)

linz0577

Ex. Club Member
i have got in the habbit of looking underneith me st daily just incase parts have fell off lol and today i looked under and noticed a load of grease on the wishbone. cv gaiter has gone so ordered 2 more may aswell replace the both of them while its all apart.

but i was looking forward to driving it this weekend cause its gonna be nice. :(

i have got in the habbit of looking underneith me st daily just incase parts have fell off lol and today i looked under and noticed a load of grease on the wishbone. cv gaiter has gone so ordered 2 more may aswell replace the both of them while its all apart.

but i was looking forward to driving it this weekend cause its gonna be nice. :(

They eat them on the passanger side. hate that man:p ,make sure you get the right one cause motor factors will give you an ordinary k10 one which is about half the size lol

i just ordered a universal 1 that is a stretch boot or something so should do it but if not what do you reccomend mate figaro ones?

i just measured it up and got the closest i could find

its a beeeees **** too big but seems to be holding up pretty well i check it once a week

man i hate changing drive shaft boots

messy

Back