Cosmetic changes ------------------------------

Hi all, been a while since i posted any updates of my car, so here goes, ive added a set of rear JDM rear lights (the ones i was after for a long while) fitted and working sweet, roof has the chequered flag vynl... bonnet matt black vynl with style white stripes, the front lights + fog lights has the black fly eye look vynl, and the interior i have the A-pillar tweeters all connected and working well and also have X2 digital temp guage showing the Intercooler temp and the engine temp.. all working as they should... so pictures below.... oh also i took off the door/side plastic/rubber mouldings and polished up, those mouldings when put together they weigh alot..

1 (8).jpg

1.jpg

1 (1).jpg

1 (3).jpg

1 (4).jpg

1 (5).jpg

1 (6).jpg

1 (7).jpg

1 (2).jpg

J

Last edited:
Them temp gauges are awesome! Where might I find a set?

The temp gauge was ordered from china and came with temp senders, works well, good for turbos as a fault indication etc!! Couple quid, not much etc...

Very nice car! And the wheels look sweet. What are they?

Thanks!! The wheels came from a renault clio with central hub spacers, i cant remember what the make was but are a well know company, ill find out when the weather gets better and will let ya know!

boy got the skills! nice green fungal touch :)

Lol, yeah.. Green lipstick for you on a friday and saturday night!!! Hahahaaaa :)

J

Looks similar but there not them, this actual design was a design by a racing driver years ago called Emerson Fittipaldi, the original was made for his formula one car, since then there have been many copies, funny that cos i remember mynwheels saying Made In Brazil, and the racing driver mentioned is brazilian.....

J
Haha yours must be legit. I definitely like that design though.

Back