COD4 modern warfare 2

Antony

Ex. Club Member
got mine for ps3 yesterday, i am 45% through it allready...lol

i went to sainsbury's to get it for £26... sold out so traded in 3 ps3 games at GAME and got it for £35.

best game i have ever played.

anyone got it on ps3 my ID is N757FLH (Y)(Y) see you there..

tis only a short campaign though ant. I won't get it finished until the weekend at the earliest though. Then i can start on spec ops and move to online the week after :)

its a bit short for my liking and its gone well away from its roots as a "war" game, the story line is way to hollywood for my liking,

but WHAT an ending!

Infinity ward have taken it to an awesome place imo. Treyarch just don't make a good game, look at 3 and WaW. Not as good compared to 1/2/4/6. I'm glad its went in this direction as its something different from WW2. I think it'll be future warfare next.

its a mediocre game at best the story line felt recycled and the on-line game play feels the same as 4. but that is my opinion

Its ok, I bought it on tuesday night and stayed up and completed it on Veteran. I think the treyarch campaigns have a little bit more fun into them, they're a bit more medal-of-honour, where you have to have to interact with the story a bit more than just shoot.

That said, it was a good story.

Back