Clutch and stereo rear speaker problem!

hi there

can anyone tell me if there is anyway to adjust the clutch pedal so that the biting point is lower. my mum says the biting point is too high for her as she nearly knees herself in the face (exageration lol) and was used to changing gear in a fiat punto if so can you tell me how this is done?

also, there is genuine rear speakers installed in this car however, there is no sound coming from them and the option on the standard radio for rear or fader option is not there....im confused can someone tell me how to rectify this problem?

kind regards me

frank

Club Member
you can adjust the nut at the end of the cable for biting point, and adjust the bumpstop on the pedal for pedal height :)

frank

Club Member
is there anyway of providing detailed photos to show exactly where to adjust etc...

regards me

my camera,s thrown a rod :(, there,s a thumb-nut and 10mm locknut at the g/box end of the cable (you cant miss it) and you,ll see the height adjuster for the pedal if you stick your head under :)

OP
OP
K
my camera,s thrown a rod :(, there,s a thumb-nut and 10mm locknut at the g/box end of the cable (you cant miss it) and you,ll see the height adjuster for the pedal if you stick your head under :)

ok im assuming it doesnt matter which end i start first so i will crack onto this maybe tomorrow also any ideas about the speaker problem?

frank can you point me in the right direction on where the front wiper relay is cos i looked under bonet and cant see anything that resembles it....mines a 1.3 inspiration. my wipers dont park correctly on intermittent setting or the push once setting help?

thanks again frank & co :)

pollyp

Club Member
first adjust the clutch pedal resting height to spec via a bumpstop bolt near the pedal.

then adjust the clutch cable tension via the thumbnut near the gearbox clutch arm behind the battery, will need 10mm spanner to loosen the locknut, till the bitepoint is 1/2 or 3/4 the clutch pedal travel.

OP
OP
K
how do i remove the nissan radio cos i dont see any holes for the pins to remove it like normal cars. i need to check if the rear speakers are connected but what i find strange is that there is no rear fader option on the stereo when accessing the menu modes can any1 help here?

regards me