cheap mods for a K11

Hi everyone, I'm a new member! I'm 18 and have had a 1994 micra tropic 16 valve 1.0 litre. Its faster than most of my mates cars and they have 1.1' sand 1.2's!! I was wondering if there was anyone knew any chepa mods I can do... Eg 1.3 cams, bit if I had 1.3 cams what else would i need? I'm on a budget as I only work at mcdonalds! Cheers people!

Matt Humphris will get you everything you don't have micra. Frank can mod what ever you already have

This is a picture of Karl's. A few other people have got it on here. Looks smart and sounds sweet. And a bargain considering I bought my back box and de-cat for the same price.

Attachments

• ExhaustTime2.jpg
    ExhaustTime2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 705
Get it and get an exhaust tip from ebay and have it welded on, still be a lot cheaper than other exhausts like this with a nice tip.

So spend more money to make the tip look better? but dumb lol.

Ive already ordered mine anyway. Just waiting for it to turn up. If it does. :down::suspect:

Ive already ordered mine anyway. Just waiting for it to turn up. If it does. :down::suspect:

You said you didn't like the tip, so I was suggesting a way to make it look better not really dumb is it fwn

That link is not for a bolt on trim btw, it is weld on only.

You said you didn't like the tip, so I was suggesting a way to make it look better not really dumb is it fwn

Well, yeah because you are spending more money to make it look better. fwn

Not the one i have boii. See my progress thread. ;)

Riiight, so that means nearly everyone on this forum is dumb by your logic then, as pretty much everyone spends money on asthetic mods.

Riiight, so that means nearly everyone on this forum is dumb by your logic then, as pretty much everyone spends money on asthetic mods.

I aint arguing matey, you get my point. Like i said if you read. I dont like the tip on that exhaust so why waste what £130 on it to than spend another £10-20 on a better looking tip? that sounds dumb to me. Find where i said everyones dumb? pls. Will rep.

Thank you for your time.

You suggested that putting a tip on for asthetic reasons is dumb, I just originally suggested that it would still be cheaper than buying some of the other branded exhaust systems with a nice tip.

I was thinking of getting one but i dont like the tip. .

Yeah did that. But mine does bolt on.

Yes the tip on that backbox. So it would be easyier/cheaper buying a zoorst with a tip you'd like!?

You suggested that putting a tip on for asthetic reasons is dumb, I just originally suggested that it would still be cheaper than buying some of the other branded exhaust systems with a nice tip.

Please read matey. Im not on about standard backboxes..

Cheers.

I know your not talking about standard exhausts that was just an example. I'm not talking about how easy something is just how it would be less costly.
Anyway this is boring now and you seem to be getting very worked up with your quote quote quote so I'll go now.

I know your not talking about standard exhausts that was just an example. I'm not talking about how easy something is just how it would be less costly.
Anyway this is boring now and you seem to be getting very worked up with your quote quote quote so I'll go now.

No not worked up at all, what on the internet? pmsl. Just making a point. So these last few posts have been pointless tbh.

the P/loyd system is after the first cat all the way through
that should just leave you needing frank speed manifold or other one
just remove the cats innards,i would leave the tip for last thats my opinion only
there are more opinions as you guy's have mentioned too,thanks for that

sounds to much work for me :p never have time for all that to be done, 50 hours a week working then just chill on days off, just wanted something that was bolt on like just a backbox iv seen a japspeed one looks really nice

hey mate that isnt much work,mani and first cat!!!!!!!!
keep the facelift cat an stuff for MOT

and the coilpack cat that i saw had very fine pores and looked quite restrictive :eek: whereas the pre 2000 ones were 1/2 the length with bigger pores,
i think they,re just a pre-cat to help the main cat further down (yet my misses,s passed the emissions well inside the limits a couple of weeks ago (with only the pre-cat)

Back