body shop

danimicra8

BabyBlueK11
I took my car to a few bodyshops today to get some repairs priced from some ***** hitting me. I was wondering if any of you think the quotes are reasonable considering the damage being fairly minor.

Id also like to know if anyone on here knows of a bodyshop that will basically take the car and respray/smooth out any imperfections... or anyone here willing to do it. I asked the one I took it to today and he said Im being too vague.

This is the scrape on the drivers side, check out my sexy wheel trims complete with cable ties lol. I have been quoted between £275 and £450 for the work from various places.

mineclose.jpg

The thing is with bodyshops like tattooists, it's always best to see some of their work first before committing to get it done there, £275 is an ok price for an ok job, but £400 is a good price for an excellent job. Find out exactly what it entails before parting with the cash, and if you aren't happy with the result then dont be afraid to complain. Have you considered trying it yourself ?

I wouldnt know how to be truthful Im very inexperienced when it comes to anything mechanical Iv only just started to do simple things like take the door cards off and things.

it would require best part of both doors painting so they can lose the line and fade the paint out. its not a hard job but you will get what you pay for.......i would say around 350 max

i have just realised wait until i fit rocker cover for you! dont be hasty I will take a look at it and see what can be done if its not to bad you may be looking at around £150 or less depending on materials and paint match

Back