Black Super s K10 Bargain on Ebay

why hasnt anyone bought this yet? lol its a bargain someone must buy it and get it on the road! i can catagorically say the k10 super s is one of the best cars ive ever had, everyone thats seen mine loves the subtlty of it :D and those seats are by far the best in the world :D its going to be a classic soon mark my words :D

Id buy it and break it for profit - but my recent financial situation is preventing me from doing so

I thought the super s due to cats etc was 54 or 56. All the other non ECCS were 60!

60bhp rimmer, unless a rolling road sais otherwise, thers no way that mine is slower than my 1.0l was and that was 64bhp :p

Speedle said:
60bhp rimmer, unless a rolling road sais otherwise, thers no way that mine is slower than my 1.0l was and that was 64bhp :p

Yeah i thought it was 60 but you said something the other day in another thread saying it was 54 ish, so i wasnt so sure - there you go again making me doubt myself!

You werent losing me the other day in your 60bhp smoke machine ;)

It doesn't now because someone has bidded on it!

Could have had it for £200 guaranteed and been sure of a bargain!

7 bids @ £102 - I can see that going way over the Buy it Now price, that guy must be over the moon!

Yeah thats gonna fly over £200 im sure of it. Whoever bidded first made a huge mistake

Arnold said:
Whoever bidded first made a huge mistake

That would be Rugby2929 whoever that is!!!! He's got a -1 feedback anyway so maybe he didn't know what he was doin!!!

EBAY said:
NON-PAYING BIDDER !!!!!
Seller quelquefois1160 ( 717) 05-Jun-05 18:05 7149057920
Reply by rugby2929: im only 5 years old

quote from Tugby2929's feedback!
lol at that reply!!!

D4R73N said:
My mates bidding on it...lol

where gonna start a micra gang...lol

If that's the case, tell him not to put any further bids in and watch it to the very final minute and wack in a decent bid then, only way now of keeping the price down.

I talked this through with Sam and I was going to go and have a look at it, but now the buy it now price has gone I wouldn't pay anymore then £200 for it.

Kev

you still could get it for 200 kev contact the seller direct!!! do it do it now! lol

btw rimmer i never said the ma12 ecc was 54bhp that was a certain person who knows little about the engine, usally uses the word replica alot ;)

ahhhh righty! well i'l never doubt my micra knowledge again young krazy k10.

Yeah contact them and wack an offer forward.. even for £200 you could break it for spares, profit, or get it roadworthy - whatever is wrong with it.

Is it me or does the front bumper look like its taken a smack?

more than likely chap my front bumper had taken a smack, luckily for some reason i kept the reinformant bar from my old k10 so replaced it and jobs a goodun :D

looks like the buyer buys damaged cars off ebay perhaps it will be for sale soon with a full mot..... doubt its actually for him

Back