Best Priced Tyres for K12 Sport 185/50 R16 81H- Any Advice?...

Best Priced Tyres for K12 Sport 185/50 R16 81H- Any Advice?... Bridgestone, Continential? or maybe Toyo?
Any advice would be much appreciated. Tyres to be replaced Corsa.

I got Marshall matracs for my sport+, just under £60 a corner.
Currently have continentals on the car, but they came with the wheels so I'm not sure how much they were.
Why not check out black circles or asda direct does tyres now (that's what I used)
Put in the size you want and it will bring up rating for each tyre so you can compare them ^_^

Thank you Jen319 I will have a look on Asda direct to see what they offer. I have looked at Black circles however they only offer the Premium brands at £90 + per tyre.
Does it matter about the speed rating? my current tyres are 81H but I have seen the same alloy rims with 81V rated. Is there much of a difference?.

PS Sorry for the late reply I am having issues with my tailgate lock/ release switch which is now permanently in the locked position. I am due to have an MOT & Service within the next few days and have no access to my spare wheel.

Does anyone know if this model was recalled by NISSAN to have this evidently problematic Boot switch/ release to be remedied? Is there any way I could ask for the dealership to replace this as a goodwill gesture?.

Has anyone had any experience and or stories please?.

Use the search function, you should find a few threads about the boot lock issue, I don't think it has been a recall though.

The asda one is very similar to black circles but I know that they definitely do budget tyres too.
Call up a couple of tyre places as well, see what advice they have and prices for various brands in that size.

After I found the ones I wanted on the asda site I phoned up the place that would be fitting them and got another couple of £ off ^_^

Of course don't just go for the cheapest, or most expensive for that matter, mine were middle/lower budget but had better ratings for mpg and in the wet than ones twice the price! :p

Thank you :)
I will have a look at the tyres.
OMG £85 for a new switch and that is just the part.
I have seen a thread on here that recommends sending my existing part to be repaired. There has been very positive feedback too.

I was looking at some budget tyres for this size also for someone else, but it seems they seem to only showing premium models per tyre starting around £86 each

Back