Anybody fitted these seats ?

hi martyn i fitted some simular seats to my bros corsa and i had to redrill the the mounting plates but this was on a corsa and then thay bolted straight in not sure how thay will go in on the k11 best thing to do is wait for some of the k11 people to speak with you

the corsa front bolts holes line up with the micras but the rear dont, got my seat out of a corsa, and the front ones linned up with the micra fram but the rears need brackets/mounts welding. or you could just get a custom subframe..

yes got those what a chew and from the same seller. they are very high mate and not put together very well, cheap chinese crap, I ended up with a long piece of steel rod in the back of my backside that was supposed to be in the seat base. To get them to fit it the micra I cut the bottom runner of micra seat so that there was just a slither of metel left holding the mounting points then welded the seat runners to them still a bit high though and there down as far as possible, to be very honest I wouldnt use those seats again ever back support is crap and your backside will ache there like sitting on a park bench, in fact they are that poor our lass sits in the rear of car.He must be having a sale as mine were 150 quid
http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=20846

ive always thought them seats are cheap tack, every chav buys them, you walk around car shows and see them in civics corsa's etc and you just think ''they look cheap and crap''

the famous words:

you get what you pay for.

ive always thought them seats are cheap tack, every chav buys them, you walk around car shows and see them in civics corsa's etc and you just think ''they look cheap and crap''

the famous words:

you get what you pay for.

that they may be but gotta look better than the originals that have stains that look like some one ####ed themselves on them!! :laugh:
plus they may look like cheap tat but they are cheap and i aint gonna spend £500-£600 quid on some "less chav" seats in a £500 car just to please others lookin in!! :glare:

guess ill just have to see when i get them if their super crap ill ebay them if there ok but cheap then thats fine!

plus i always seem to slide off the standard seats when cornering hard, and i dont like sitting on the handbrake!!! :eek:
plus i do use the rear seats otherwise i would have put the leather primera seats in ive got sat in the back bedroom

yearh, seems decent recliners seats are expensive over fixed ones...and imo its just stupid. could you not get some second hand ones? or rs recaro seats?

well ive bought these now so ill see how they are but if there terrible i might look into it
and try to get some leather ones from a 3 door

well im no chav and i bought them for my son but when the steel rod got me up the jacksy that was enough still got them but added extra padding to be on the safe side

They aren't even real buckets, just standard seats with extra side support.

i dont think anybody said they were supposed to be bucket seats :rolleyes:
and there going in a road car so i dont want "buckets" if i did i would buy some proper race seats, but im just after a cheap ugrade with a bit more support and that dont look like a granny relieved themselves on them! :wasntme:

well im no chav and i bought them for my son but when the steel rod got me up the jacksy that was enough still got them but added extra padding to be on the safe side

where is this steel rod is it underneath the seat or at the back of the cushion?
just so i can check if i think itll be a problem!
(bear in mind i havent got them to look at yet!)

The ad says bucket seats.

yeah your right didnt even notice that my bad! :glance:

i've fitted these seats onto mine
compaired to the stock seat, they're a nice cheap upgrade
needs custom subframe welded to fit

micra_44.jpg

check out my post #108 for details
http://micra.org.uk/showthread.php?p=257645#post257645

Back