Another Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

leroyboi22

Ex. Club Member
hi my names leon ive just joined,i live in the derby area and im on my 2nd micra a k12 1.2se which is doing fantastic it replaced a new citroen c1 which literally fell to pieces (bumper on the floor nasty!!)my first micra was a k11 which got sold stupidly for a mondeo which i promptly took my bosses kawasaki out with, hope your all well.:k12yellow

Welcome to the forums, you can't go wrong with Jap cars :)

What happened with the Kawasaki incident?

i was backing the mondeo up took a wide swing and sent it flying with the bonnet!!luckly i didnt get sacked.by the way ive got a gold membership where do i put my address to recive all the goodies?

OH and just so y'all know i wont be able to attend many meetins cause i make seatin systems for servely disabled kids and i only really get suns off the odd sat 2 will try and get to donny tho cause its only up the road,wanted gold membership cause seems a bargin at the mo,any way sorry to wuss out so soon but y'all deserve me to be honest.

i was backing the mondeo up took a wide swing and sent it flying with the bonnet!!luckly i didnt get sacked.by the way ive got a gold membership where do i put my address to recive all the goodies?

OH and just so y'all know i wont be able to attend many meetins cause i make seatin systems for servely disabled kids and i only really get suns off the odd sat 2 will try and get to donny tho cause its only up the road,wanted gold membership cause seems a bargin at the mo,any way sorry to wuss out so soon but y'all deserve me to be honest.
Kev will PM you asking what colour stickers you'd like etc and you can give him your address then, as for not making it to meets, it's no biggie, you've already contributed to the club by becoming an official member and we thank you for that! :)

James.

Welcome to the club and thanks for becoming an official member! :)

cheers y'all it nice to find people who like the little as much as me and not call me a girl or gay for it!!:k12yellow

coral blue white leather interior lexus lights and micra brake light cover on the 3rd high brakelight(ebay 3.99 fantastic)excuse late reply get up at 5.30 every mornin:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back