Am i being paranoid or is there a problem?

Tonight i parked at my local tesco and as i was walking in i looked a t my micra to find it lower on the right hand side i had noticed this before but i thought it was the way the roads were but now i know for definate its lower on the back right and front than the left? its lowered on Pi 35mm Springs that i only had from christmas i noticed this as soon as i put my 13inch wheels on i checked the tires etc but its not them it i measured it it is lower but a good few mm on the right is it my panhard rod? or should i not panic? :/ my heads messed thinking about it :p, also a pothole got the lip of one of my wheels yesterday... b*****d :(

mine was the same too, when i lowered the bottom spring perches i had to raise the offside one back up 10mm to level the car out.
its probably due to the engine weight and steering column and support assy eh

mine was the same too, when i lowered the bottom spring perches i had to raise the offside one back up 10mm to level the car out.
its probably due to the engine weight and steering column and support assy eh
thanks man! :) peace of mind then lol, how did you raise her man? or were you on cuts/different setup?

thanks man! :) peace of mind then lol, how did you raise her man? or were you on cuts/different setup?
matiz legs krisism, 3rd one down

70880.jpg

Back