Alloys for sale........- Pics-deep dish

kristian

One Way Mule
Heres a pic of the alloys, I got them and they were White, but I painted them black and silver as shown,

They are branded 'AMIL' Super Rare!!

Fitted with 195-50-15 ( at least 2 need changing soon )

7x15
100x4 pcd

et26,

Perfect for the micra, K10 Or K11,

Give your car that euro/aggressive look..

Attachments

• DSCN2121.JPG
    DSCN2121.JPG
    333.1 KB · Views: 360
  • DSCN1660.JPG
    DSCN1660.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 359
random off topic question but why is your car so low at the back and not the front, was it a b4 and after lowered pic combo or have you got subs and heavys inthe boot?

looking for around 120,

The 'before' pic there the whels are white was before the car was lowered a little more, front and rear are the same height in the 2nd image,

I think you have to be an official member to view images..? could anyone sort this?

tidy wheels - think they looked better white - sorry for abusing the thread just thought i would have my say

Registered users (non official) can see pics on the entire forum, Official members can upload direct from the hardrive.

I have just made a change to this forum and registered users should be able to see the pics now.

Kev :)

i am interested if i knew these for sale i would have got at the meet! i also like the borbets kristian ... can i have 2 each?-lol just jokin

ill need to decide what i want, ive added you to msn so ill talk to you when your next on!

:D

Back