Air Horns

B

Ben

How hard are they to fit? Any legal implications? Would this one be the right thing im looking for - cheers for any help

Ben

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43117&item=7959012942&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Not legal - and you look like a tit if you do happen to set them off in public....

Not my idea of a good modification tbh - whats the point?

i wasnt fighting. i just simply told everyone they were mine.

i never heard one person try tell me otherwise :D

i love being me sometimes :p

hahaha

why bother. because like everything i have done/doing to my car/ they make me smile and laugh.

which is the whole reason i still modify my car. cos i can stand back and think (have a little chuckle) to my self and think.
im modding a micra.

sumthing that i would have never even ever have thought of whilst ii was being a nonse speeding around like a fool. beign king of the road.

now i get the looks and the interest.
why because its different.

yea they the ones.... me guna get some at some point, and as wayne said they are just funny! when neil was at the NE meets/JAE, everyime he set it off ppl would laugh... to me thats worth 25quid

deffinatly worth it - Do they wire to your current horn or just a new circuit alltogether. Neil - what tune was yours, i dunno what the dukes of hazard tune sounds like - as danni said, everytime he set them off it was funny - if you gonna say that then whats the point in doing anything to your micra? Actually whats the point in doing anything?

cheers danni, just got a text off him - it was - sounded like puff the magic dragon :D I was thinking of getting la cucaracha - just a bit of fun really - think i will be getting some, g/f will be buying me some i think

lol - does anyone have any pics of under Neils bonnet to see how they were fitted, im hoping she will buy me some tomorrow so could have em on next week

do u just have 2 press them down once and it plays the whole song or do you have to hold the button down? i never even thought of gettin one of them to be honest, would be well funny though..would make you stand out!

Random horns are amazin!! iv got a klacston on my micra "oooooga oooooga!" great fun!! i agree with what quick draw said, who cares what everyone else thinks as long as ur having fun and you have a laugh!

there not road legal anyway, just ave to make sure theres no police around when it goes off, its on a seperate circuit to the oridnary horn so in theory you could leave it on for the MOT?

Big_ben said:
there not road legal anyway, just ave to make sure theres no police around when it goes off, its on a seperate circuit to the oridnary horn so in theory you could leave it on for the MOT?

i had my air horn on a seperate circuit an it passed for the MOT, they got a firght when they pressed the wrong button mind you lol oh well $hit happens!

lol - i gonna fit mine so that the button is in the cap just to the right of the steering column. I think it might control fog light or light level or something like that but mine is empty so gonna simply place the button there, will have to be careful not to hit it too muhc in public though, might get one of those flick up switch things like jet planes use to fire missiles n stuff where you have to flick the cap up first

Back