Advice needed

I have a 2003 1ltr Micra that is in great overall condition but has crankshaft and camshaft errors which cause it to cut-out. It does restart ok but I'm looing to move it on as 'spares or repair' or if not then to scrap it. I have no idea what to charge and could be a great little car again if someone knows how to sort this out. What sort of price should I be looking for and how should I go about this?
The car is in Milton Keynes.

I have a 2003 1ltr Micra that is in great overall condition but has crankshaft and camshaft errors which cause it to cut-out. It does restart ok but I'm looing to move it on as 'spares or repair' or if not then to scrap it. I have no idea what to charge and could be a great little car again if someone knows how to sort this out. What sort of price should I be looking for and how should I go about this?

May I refer you to my previous post on how to achieve the best cash price for any old car by comparing prices to equivalent vehicles as Gumtree advertised in your area?

Good luck ;)

Advice on HOW TO SELL here! | Micra Sports Club

Mine cuts out when fuel is low/coupled with having to break suddenly!

Back