a few little things

CMF_smj

» CMF Member
hi, don't know if someone can point me in the right direction, i have a 93 1.0ltr 16v micra dot which i love, i have had it just under a year, drive the nuts off it every day of the week, and it never gives any serious trouble, i have an mot coming up in september and the only thing concerning me is a knocking noise when i lift on or off the throttle, mainly when i pull away from standstill, i think its an engine or gearbox mount but it sounds more like its coming from the passenger floor, where the back of the bottom arm is bolted, having had the car up on a ramp all looks healthy under there, the bushes as far as i can tell all look good(not scientific just by looking), is this a common micra problem, and which is it likely to be???? also my tilt and slide sunroof tilts but doesn't slide, due to the wonderful weather we are having in cornwall this summer i haven't bothered with it, but it was sunny for twnety minutes this morning and thought it would actually be nice to open the lid, when you turn the handle the lid drops down as though its ready to slide, but the handle goes solid and nothing else happens, if its a cable problem is it an easy fix????? thanks

Mark

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
I know Jon_95SLX was explaining to me that he was having a similar issue with his in regards to the knocking noise and I know he's just replaced all of the engine mounts but i'm unsure if that's fixed his issue. I'll try to refer him here to see if he can shed some insight on this.

---dens

Back