2010 european rallies for cancer research

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
hi guys, its kiz again.
well let me give you a quick insight into the story.
well it was 2ish years ago since my dad passed away of lung cancer, and we try and do our best to raise money for cancer research, like race for life e.t.c

well.... from watching gumball 3000 and a little bit of banter, family and friends of ours have decided to join a european rally in 2010 to raise money for cancer research.

now i know aswell as raising this, it would be an amazing oppertunity to go in a pimped up (badly) car and have a once in a lifetime experience.

so now is down to the help of you guys, does anyone know of any rallies that happen over in europe?
i have asked for information on scumball 3000 and i await their reply, but im looking for others too, incase of rejection.

also are there any tips on surviving a grueling trip, it will be around 6-7 of us going, so we are looking at a crap old people carrier hopefully and getting a pen and customising it :p
but any advice or help with something like this would be most appreciated!
thanks guys

I think you could get some tips of those who have done the Mongol Rally! Do a search on here, a couple of people have participated. Sounds like a cool little trip you have planned though!

Back