1.3 Engine and box

SuperUno

Buy & Sell Member
CG3 Engine taken from a 1995 K11, done about 120k miles.

Was in the our rally car until last summer, did about 110k miles in a road car before being used in the rally car.
Never used a drop of any fluids, only removed to move to 1.4 and more power.

Has sat in shed, but still turns over fine, no water pump and is muddy! Will need a cam cover.

£50

1.3 Gearbox from same 1995 car, same history but done less rally car work as was removed only due to moving to the 1.0 box for lower final drive. Again never lost any fluid, and g/box oil was changed regularly when used in rally car and came out clean with no bits on sump magnet. Again is rather muddy...

£50

Both collection / delivery from Alyesbury / Uxbridge areas, although i do travel around with work.

Last edited:
....yeah, there is that...that's why the CGA would be preferable...

Oh...I dunno...

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

Bump!

In the following areas this week on my travels. Already delivering a cam cover and buy a flocked dash on my travels!

Usual collect / deliver from Uxbridge / Aylesbury areas. Also will be in Hatfield, St. albans, Waltham Forest, Cardiff, Ross and Malmesbury areas next week too.

Holy Thread Resurrection...

I now have a 1.3 gearbox for sale, is a bare box no speedo sender, reverse or neutral sensor (but you can fit them from your other box). Not tested, bought second hand and never used. Full of oil and all gears work on turning over. Sold as seen. From a pre-face lift car, but will fit a facelift as well.

£30 - NO post

One pair of driveshafts, shorter one is for a ABS car, longer isn't. Will fit ABS and non ABS cars. Ideal set of spares for a rally car.

£30 the pair - NO post

B3PZQxZIcAAqtIz.jpg:large

Usual collect / deliver from Uxbridge / Aylesbury areas.

Will also be in the Guildford, Southampton, Warrington, Hampstead, Cambridge areas before Christmas, check before buying about any delivery options (cost of fuel to be negotiated)

ayelsbury..soonish? maybe next month if thats okay matey? will get the trailer on the turbo and also do a tip run for me Pa

Find me a a cheap'ish 1.4 CG3A to buy and I will see you the 1.3 engine....!

Anyway the gearbox is now sold to the Gent @SirChris

Seems I had a c*ck-up with the shafts though....

So I now have lots of shafts for sale....

These are all for the '93-'96 smaller g/box 1.0Ltr K11

Used, but all in good useable condition - all used shafts £10 Each

x 2 Short shafts, one with a ABS ring on it

x 1 Long shaft

x 1 Brand new, never been on a car, still in bags and box - £25

Will do all four for £40 all in.

As usual collect or deliver from Aylesbury or Uxbridge areas.

Will also be in the Southampton, Warrington, Hampstead, Mildenhall, and Cambridge areas before Christmas, check before buying about any delivery options (cost of fuel to be negotiated)

Find me a a cheap'ish 1.4 CG3A to buy and I will see you the 1.3 engine....!

Anyway the gearbox is now sold to the Gent @SirChris

Seems I had a c*ck-up with the shafts though....

So I now have lots of shafts for sale....

These are all for the '93-'96 smaller g/box 1.0Ltr K11

Used, but all in good useable condition - all used shafts £10 Each

x 2 Short shafts, one with a ABS ring on it

x 1 Long shaft

x 1 Brand new, never been on a car, still in bags and box - £25

Will do all four for £40 all in.

As usual collect or deliver from Aylesbury or Uxbridge areas.

Will also be in the Southampton, Warrington, Hampstead, Mildenhall, and Cambridge areas before Christmas, check before buying about any delivery options (cost of fuel to be negotiated)

If I find a cheap cga3 it's mine ;)

I still have x2 pairs of pre-face lift 1.0 driveshafts for sale. £10 each collected from Uxbridge/Alyesbury or PM for possible delivery. £30 for the lot and they are yours.

Also got a pair of MGZR side skirts for sale - £20 and they are yours - again collection only.

Back