Fs: Cg13de

OP
OP
R

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
ok this engine is back up for sale.

this engine is NOT in good condition, i was completely ripped off - ALWAYS check under the rocker cover before buying a second hand engine for obvious damage!

The engine seems to be very dirty inside, the cam chain is also quite slack (i dont think it would actually run).

This engine has apparently done 57,000 miles, but i think somebody missed a 1 (or even a 2) off the front. Its an automatic.

Could probably be used for some spare parts or even a re-con project.

Somebody can collect it for £20 otherwise im just going to scrap it.

richmicratwista: i pm'd you about this and as ive had no reply for a few days now + you've been online i assumed you dont want it anymore

if nobody has said they're intrested/even thinking about it, this is going to the scrap yard on saturday.

Gemma85

banished to the buses
rlees85 said:
ok this engine is back up for sale.

this engine is NOT in good condition, i was completely ripped off - ALWAYS check under the rocker cover before buying a second hand engine for obvious damage!

The engine seems to be very dirty inside, the cam chain is also quite slack (i dont think it would actually run).

This engine has apparently done 57,000 miles, but i think somebody missed a 1 (or even a 2) off the front. Its an automatic.

Could probably be used for some spare parts or even a re-con project.

Somebody can collect it for £20 otherwise im just going to scrap it.

richmicratwista: i pm'd you about this and as ive had no reply for a few days now + you've been online i assumed you dont want it anymore

if nobody has said they're intrested/even thinking about it, this is going to the scrap yard on saturday.

didnt richie want this rich lol...oh never mind read it lol