Typical Corsa driver!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier I was cleaning my Micra. When this young g*t came home from work (being employed by a plumber up the road), and he drives down the road and turns round to go home. Just as he was going passed me, he winds down the window and shouts "looser". Oh I hadnt laughed to mutch in ages.

You should see his old crummy corsa 1.2 L reg. Hes put a huge exhaust on it, and when he accelerates, theres a lot of noise but not a lot of go. I could thrash him with my 1L. The panels he's brought have been painted the wrong colour. The car is supposed to be white, the the panels is an off white cream colour.

If I happen to meat him on the road, i'll give him corsa!!

Sky

Skyliner34 said:
I could thrash him with my 1L.

Sorry man - but no you won't! The 1ltr is the most underpowered engine there is, and it won't have a Corsa 1.2. Sorry man :(

Titch said:
Sorry man - but no you won't! The 1ltr is the most underpowered engine there is, and it won't have a Corsa 1.2. Sorry man :(

if the micra he drives his a k11 1ltr he will have 55bhp, where as the corsa would have the poo 46bhp, he would show him corsa trust me

do the same expt just sit shouting "aaaaaahhhhhh u drive a corsa. You are a chav. Your moter is a ******." then get out and hit him:devil:

1.2 8valve, single cam, single point injection engines in corsas

micras have 16valve twincam, multipoint injection. you may also like to know that the 1.4 8valve astras are just as bad and the 1ltr will also CAIN them too

joe boy micra said:
do the same expt just sit shouting "aaaaaahhhhhh u drive a corsa. You are a chav. Your moter is a ******." then get out and hit him:devil:

haha :)

@hughes_16v: Thinking about it, yeah it is 8 valve, coz he had a sticker on the back window.

How much more HP will I have than the standard 1L k11. Coz I have a K&N air filter and plugs. Would that give me extra grunt?

EDIT: Just found this: http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/carstats.php type in corsa into the search box

maybe 1bhp, the 1.0 ltr will beat it hands down. more power a lot less weight better engine the list goes on. the corsa engines are out of the old novas lol 45bhp.

i think the revamp corsa has 60bhp still slow, but the new 1.2 sxi's are better at 75bhp.

An intresting fact here. I only just rememberd it now. This happened a couple of months ago. One of my friend(not a typical corsa driver) has a new Corsa 1.4 Sri, and another friend (a girl) had a 1L Micra V reg, she passed her test just before this happened. They both had a quick race, and the Micra was quicker, she couldnt pass him becuase he was blocking her.

I was just amazed, I couldnt beleive it, so I asked them both to do it again, they both relucted at the start, but I convinced them, especially after a few friends clled the corsa driver a looser. I went in the corsa, and it was all true, the Micra was up the corsa's arse.

Funny this is, the corsa driver got caught, and got 3 points :)

The amount of morons around where i live who drive corsa's which look like they have had a accident with a halfords display stand is untrue.

I love it when they try to overtake me lol.

just dont try and race a metro GTI, I found out the hard way :wow: 103bhp standard!!! ahhhhhhh sllllllleeeeepppppeeeerrrr there ****** rapid lol

Metro GTis are cracking little cars, my mates got one most of the body kit has fell off due to rust and its got black plastic bumpers off a 1.1, that really does frighten the chavs :D

short ratio box tho on those,,a tuned 1.3 k11 will strugle low down against one

Skyliner34 said:
Yeah I know. The 1.4Sri isnt slow.

Talkin of metro's, i had one as my first car which was a 1.1 j reg.
Man that was slow comp to my micra now, and it only had 4 gears!!!!

Talkin of the tuned ones!!!! Look at this website - www.barrylakeracing.com
I've driven the black one at silverstone and boy does that go!!!!

Also the no 1 mechanic, Nathan, is the bloke that own's the green micra!!

Ems said:
Talkin of metro's, i had one as my first car which was a 1.1 j reg.
Man that was slow comp to my micra now, and it only had 4 gears!!!!

Yeah I know. One of my friend had one. He did manage to acheive a wheel spin coming out of the school yard:). And later on in that week crashed it, well toppled it over a hedge to be exact. I still got the pics.

What chance would my 1.2 GS have...?

Basicly because my mates just bought a Corsa 1.2 16 valve...

and i also found out my mates 1.0 saxo is shocking...killed him :p

Similar thing happened to me, was stopped and at cashline.Walking back to the car and seen these two guys in a corsa pointing at my car and laughing - they were in an L reg 5 door corsa with a huge exhaust on it.

The amount of "ned" corsas around here is unbelievable. All the same, 17s, lowering springs, lexus lights and 5 inch backboxes.

Seen one of those metros before aswell when I was in 4th year. Looked really tatty and the next thing it shot off.

D4R73N said:
What chance would my 1.2 GS have...?

Basicly because my mates just bought a Corsa 1.2 16 valve...

and i also found out my mates 1.0 saxo is shocking...killed him :p
Well the corsa 1.2 16v is roughly 65bhp(assuming it's the 1998> model, not the 2000 model, if it was the 2000 model it would have roughly 75bhp). I havent got a clue how mutch bhp is in the 1.2 Micra.

What do you mean by saxo is shocking? I only know 2 things about the saxo, 1.rubbish, 2.very bad brakes :)

@scottish-sr, funny enough, this kids corsa had lexus style lights as well.

Mat.T said:
Metro GTis are cracking little cars, my mates got one most of the body kit has fell off due to rust and its got black plastic bumpers off a 1.1, that really does frighten the chavs :D

how about the metro turbo? ..only ever seen one. about 7 yrs ago

yeh guys i just seen some dudes taking snaps of mine from thir saxo...
i just washed it ready for nw meet....

dont mind like, just hope it dont end up on BarryBoys with someone calling me a "fat ginger ****, whopulls granny's and takes them shopping"

i hoovered the inside also...lol

The only respect I get from a corsa driver is the lad I'm helping with ideas and finding stuff, his mate then got a 1.3 micra and he said that he loved it cause it's a lot quicker than he thought!
Could have fainted when he said that!

I love the fact that people underestimate the micra, on my way to work I constantly see other cars accelerate, pull out a little about to overtake cause I sometimes leave a bigger gap between me and the car in front! lol good luck mate cause you ain't getting passed!

Me, hughes16v and ricardo (and andyS sort of) have had nearly a 6 page argument about micras on another forum.

Rciky's 1.3 vs a Saxo 1.4

goldstar0011 said:
Me, hughes16v and ricardo (and andyS sort of) have had nearly a 6 page argument about micras on another forum.

Rciky's 1.3 vs a Saxo 1.4

Should post a link up so we can have a look/laugh.

short ratio box tho on those,,a tuned 1.3 k11 will strugle low down against one

get real mate, Metro GTI is 103bhp standard, would kill off a modded k11 easy

Mark said:

A few simple mods can get a k11 1.3 to 100bhp so it would be pretty close

Sorry but no, I dont believe in this mith about a few simple mods takes a K11 up to 100bhp, even if it did then they would only be as quick as a Saxo VTR, the metro GTI (i'm talking about the MPI 16V one) would wipe the floor,

What can modded K11's do 1/4mile in?? I know one that can only muster 18.1 :)

anyone know the weight of the metro?? i think it would be close between metro and mildly tuned k11

chies was dyno'd at 98 bhp with full exhaust and filter.... also ga16 injectors

dont know about the weight but 0-60 is in 7 sec and they have 120mph plus top speed

lol me either. anyone got any specs on these metros best i can find is:

Acceleration from 0 - 60 mph takes a mere 8.6 seconds*, whilst top speed is 116mph* weights 885kgs. (0-50 was in 7 secs) but from a quick read they can see 120 from de cat filter, and better tb etc...

if those are right then i think the k11 might just win.....

Mark said:

no need to get shirty, :p

the one i know is a 1.3 gti,,dunnoany mpi crap wots that?

and he said anything above 80 ther poo poo,,he also admitted i caught him up easy by end of 2nd gear into 3rd

supose your k10 would have a better chance then,as its quicker than my 160sr and a few k11s on here youv already mentioned

i know your gunna take this to heart like ALL my posts ,it aint a dig at you,just saying the facts

ok :p

so it will be the same as what mark is on about,cant remember the reg of it tho,if it makes a difference

thers no doubt it will beat it off the mark,but 100 -110bhp k11 could level it

It is my belief that K11's on this forum are way way way overrated, which is about normal considering this is a micra site but still.

but me being K10 only, I can see through all the bull, exhaust and filter mods claim to add 25bhp to the cg13 (yeah right more like 5 bhp). and K11's with these mods are as quick as a VTS (yeah keep dreaming).

the amount of K11 bull claims on this site is untrue, I always seem to read what people claim as to real times, everyone knows what my old car could do cause i proved it at the pod but.

someone give me some K11 quarter mile times with what mods were done etc

Mark said:
It is my belief that K11's on this forum are way way way overrated, which is about normal considering this is a micra site but still.

but me being K10 only, I can see through all the bull, exhaust and filter mods claim to add 25bhp to the cg13 (yeah right more like 5 bhp). and K11's with these mods are as quick as a VTS (yeah keep dreaming).

the amount of K11 bull claims on this site is untrue, I always seem to read what people claim as to real times, everyone knows what my old car could do cause i proved it at the pod but.

someone give me some K11 quarter mile times with what mods were done etc

chie prooved it with his,and ive heard others have but cant remember (proper dyno tests)

i also think some of this i had a "so and so car" last nite is crap,,but most of it is true

RIK said:
chie prooved it with his,and ive heard others have but cant remember (proper dyno tests)

i also think some of this i had a "so and so car" last nite is crap,,but most of it is true

Yup - and i proved it with my 1/4 mile times.

And i'd say Rik's K12 SR would Hump your K10.

never heard anyone claim to have "had" a vts, vtr's are not a prob for a mild tune k11.

as said chies got 98. think theres some times of k11's 1/4's in the vids in the vids section, dunno if thats online again...... james?? lol

Dave S got a 1/4 of 16.8secs with mild tuning, and I think its claimed around the 90-100bhp area, and with a full whiteline kit on too I think it would quite easily make mincemeat of a VTS tbh.

And wait till next year when all the super-quick K11s will surface! Bye-bye VTS!

ide say vts about same as my 160sr if not slower

i have tried my k11 with vts and was shocked how well it went,definatly a janspeed and induction wont take vts,

I think it would quite easily make mincemeat of a VTS tbh.

And wait till next year when all the super-quick K11s will surface! Bye-bye VTS!

yeah and those add 25bhp mods off ebay for 3 quid really work dont they :laugh:

rik not sure on that one the vts has like a 0-60 of 7.8 seconds, 160sr has what 9.8. i know nissan figures always seem to be a bit out, which is why i'm looking forward to see what you do to the 160sr and whats it capable of.

tbh i think a ga16 micra with 120 bhp would be a better comparison to make, this would beat a vts due to weight :)

edit btw rik are we talking0-60 times or 1/4's??

still tho i have faith in 160sr coming out on top lol

a ga16 transplant would be a much better comparison but it 1.3 k11's is what were talking about

yeah i know that was just my 2p, but your comparing a 100 bhp 1.3 to a 120 bhp vts, better to use the vtr. 100bhp will not beat a vts... its not a fair comparison lol

a VTS will do 15-16ish sec 1/4 mile std, stripped with light mods takes u to high 14s, cams& remap makes mid 14s TBs can see you low 14 high 13s and turbo'd has seen 12.8

its not me whos says vtr's. just read james's post

if james is planning anything good for a n/a set up then bye bye vts lol

as regards to beating a vts with 1.3 i thought he was on about the fact that dave has the whiteline kit.... so thru the bends.

wots a 1.4corsa sport got as performance figures as standard? and compare it with a 1.3 k11,,,,,,

the guy didnt even know the correct name of the 160Sr! and im guesing he never come across one whilst driving eh :D

also the 160sr is low geard also so dunno wer he coming from with that one

but back to the 1.3 k11,vts standard and a janspeed induction k11...k11 will loose,,but ther are people on here with more mods than that ,i think could be closer to a vts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back