CHEEF'S 17"s For Sale!

Cheef

Buy & Sell Member
Yep, That's right it's time to go smaller, I now want 12"s with minimal sidewall!

Hence forth my 17" Speedline (replicas (?)) are for sale. They have a few scuff marks on the sidewalls and can do with a re-paint/coat/polish etc.

I want what I paid for them which is £220. (worth more than my car :D )

But I know people will want to barter with the price.

So I'll say this only once. £200 collected WITH slimline wheel nuts. :D

PM for address.

putting photos up may help, dont forget other car clubs these will fit, corsa,polo,nova etc starlet

cant see many jumping to buy the 17's cos size so might be worth trying on other forums

good luck mate!:)

One extreme to the other lol whats wrong with the stock 13s?!

Sorry not spamming :) what is the tread like on the tyres?

I thought everyone seen them already? Anyhoo here's some more pics of the tread and condition of the wheels:

08092009526.jpg

08092009524.jpg

13.jpg

More coming.....

put them on ebay mate, there are loads of people after a fairly cheap set of 17's, just there arent many in the msc

Didn't want to put them on ebay because of having to pay fees etc. If no interest here then I may be forced to drop the price. :(

It doesn't, I wanted to keep them but that would mean more money spent on PAS just so I could turn them with a ease. ;)

Although it's back to it's normal fast self. :D

To be honest with you mate slam them on ebay. No one in the right mind would put 17" on a Micra :p No but seriously your bound to get a chav who wants 17" on there saxo on ebay :D

Back