New(ish) Carr =]

well (a few days ago) i finially got my Nissan Micra Maritus(or how ever you spell it)

its 1.0 16v twin cam:p (as if you need 16 valves on a 1.0:laugh:)

i got it for 595,with 72k miles on the clock, no rust what so ever, clean interior and full service history. Prev owner was a old woman who was only selling it as she couldnt drive any more =]

well anyways hered the pics, sorry for low quality, took em on my fone as my amazing camera was in my car that got stolen :(

27082009063.jpg

28082009065.jpg

28082009066.jpg

28082009067.jpg

micras69

Deactivated Account
QUOTE:- finially got my Nissan Micra Maritus(or how ever you spell it)
he he he its writen on the back of ur car :blush:

serously. nice one! looks good, one old ladey owner is the clutch ok :p
and that engine bay needs a clean (Y) so whats ur plans with it then?

QUOTE:- finially got my Nissan Micra Maritus(or how ever you spell it)
he he he its writen on the back of ur car :blush:

serously. nice one! looks good, one old ladey owner is the clutch ok :p
and that engine bay needs a clean (Y) so whats ur plans with it then?

haha well a typed it before a put d pics up lol :p

yea clutch ok, had a new one fitted about november/december last year =]

well a wana get rid of the stickers, colour coded bumpers,the ones with the fog lights in will be good =] maybe lower it and some alloys, ummm oh and colour coded bump strip thingys

micras69

Deactivated Account
when jet washing the engine do you still run the engine frank?

nice one mate...if you hold out for lowering for now im seeing if the coilovers from a corsa will go on giving some big drop for about £180

that should do the trick, :) cover the fuseboxes and dizzy tho eh, and you might need some strong chemical on first

cover them with what exactly? i remember my mate in college doin it to his saxo, he just left it runnin, got some one to start cleanin it and when it sounded like it was goin to die, he revved it through. am guessin that way isnt good then haha :p

frank

Club Member
cover them with what exactly? i remember my mate in college doin it to his saxo, he just left it runnin, got some one to start cleanin it and when it sounded like it was goin to die, he revved it through. am guessin that way isnt good then haha :p

some carrier bags ? and we use "101" chemical at work, but jeyes fluid (bleach) is some powerful stuff :eek:

micras69

Deactivated Account
please there are so many pre-facelift micras being modded the same way its getting boring! do somethink diffrent :grinning: its like the saxo's there is more lowered on the road than there is std ride hight lol

please there are so many pre-facelift micras being modded the same way its getting boring! do somethink diffrent :grinning: its like the saxo's there is more lowered on the road than there is std ride hight lol

lol a just wana know what people would do to it thats all, doesnt mean im guna do the same lol

micras69

Deactivated Account
i didnt mean to be funny about that! erm have a look on the blog section mate get ya sell some ideas, but the usual 15" wheels and lowering is a start