• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

CHEEFS K11 Project

Cheef

Buy & Sell Member
After looking at Ollyc's I now want a Pre-Facelift. Leccy windows, Central locking, tacho should be the minimal.

Now can you tell me what SPECIFIC model I should be hunting...Super S, SLX or should I just build my current 1.0l K11 to my spec?

Please answer.

:glare:

i upgraded a lot of the stuff in my car. a 1.0l, but has all the toys :)
but obviously, less hassle buying a decent spec one in the first place.

Hold on, Is the Super S the one that has the cute little bucket seats and three spoke steering wheel? :)

Somebody post a pic so we can ALL salivate. :D

UPDATE: Just making a small To Do list for my project.

I have:

1.) Sound System. Done

2.) Tacho - fitted

3.) Angel eye rings - unfitted.

I want to carry out:

1.) Remote Central Locking + De-Locking and smoothing over.

2.) Rims Done

3.) Angel eyes and tint headlights.

4.) Tacho. fitted

5.) Electric Windows + armrests and harness's. Completed :D

6.) Respray to gloss black.

7.) Foglights (yellow).

8.) Smoke tint windows.

Today was a constructive day, Finished the driver side leccy window mech and powered it too. I noticed when I switch on the ignition there's a small light on the main switch that says: AUTO...which was nice. :)

Secondly I dropped in the Tacho, and a sub woofer.

Can anyone tell me what the big deal is about March # rear lights, because I have a set WITH the bulb holders and the plug tail that go from one light to the other.??? :D

AUTO switch illuminated but negated by the cameras flash:

AUTOlitup.jpg

And my previous unsold Tach:

Tacho.jpg

;)

Nah I had to "remove" the butterfly inside the vent to er.....replace it with that 52mm. :D

Tomorrow's Mission: Is to re-configure These ;)

Small update: Came across one of these whilst searching for bits ;)

FaceliftCupHolder.jpg

Cup holder BTW, Not the drink! :D

Right...Now those March lights I've been banging on about!

Sidelights

EDITED1.jpg

Hazards

EDITED2.jpg

And don't you dare ask for reverse lights!! :D :D

Update time: Got a seat although it wasn't on my list ;)

Before:

08092009512.jpg

08092009514.jpg

And after although I got two bolts in I still need to weld on my seatbelt clip and cut and modify the remaining bolt holes:

08092009518.jpg

08092009519.jpg

08092009520.jpg

08092009521.jpg

08092009522.jpg

The seat is out of an Impreza of some sort, But that's not the highlight.....THIS IS :D

08092009524.jpg

08092009525-1.jpg

Ta fer viewing. ;)

there the same seats as i have pretty much, sooo cumfy eh. but do you no find there crzzzzy heavy. lol :p nice work btw

Ah cool. I suspected. :)

I think the next step is remove the side strips and paint it gloss black. Like this :D

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEF.jpg

A suzuki ignis mate, the sport has recaro's with the yellow webbing on the head rest... 15b9118b87d41e33c75b0560c89016e0_209.jpg

they need lots of cutting down and welded onto the micra subframes, but they're worth it!And Modded, i would have them if i were you, can be sold on for a tidy profit (depending on your scrappies price (Y)

i had a look at a mats iggy, the spacing is the same but do need a bit shorting but woud look awsome in a micra (Y)

Post 15" Quote "7.) Foglights (yellow)."

Alright Cheef, what do you mean by Fog lights Yellow, are you needing Yellow Bulbs or actually yellow lensed glass?

Also car is coming along nicely, I like where you've put that rev counter, all you have to do now is do a bit of fiberglassing to finish it off.

And those alloys look ace are they 16 or 17"

Post 15" Quote "7.) Foglights (yellow)."

Alright Cheef, what do you mean by Fog lights Yellow, are you needing Yellow Bulbs or actually yellow lensed glass?

Yes, The bulb has to be yellow and the lens has to be clear. Because I'm a sucker for the 80's Jap car scene. :blues:

Also car is coming along nicely, I like where you've put that rev counter, all you have to do now is do a bit of fiberglassing to finish it off.

No fiberglassing. Have enough or that S*** at work..:D, Instead I'm cutting up a piece of tinted perspex to cover the empty slot, That way when I turn on the Ignition lights the gauge will only be noticed then. ;)

And those alloys look ace are they 16 or 17"

Those monsters are 205/40R17's..:doh:

Another small update: Car failed it's MOT on corrosion of the front cross member and two holes under the sills. My tax is due at the end of the month and my MOT has officially expired. So I'm gonna put the car in my old workplace and back to what BadboysBodystyling used to be.

Tomorrow brings: Welded plates, modified springs with a belly scraping drop (Thanks Markbognor), and de-locked and central locking. May even make myself a new kit too. (May leave the pin in the grenade on that one.)

Another small update: Car failed it's MOT on corrosion of the front cross member and two holes under the sills. My tax is due at the end of the month and my MOT has officially expired. So I'm gonna put the car in my old workplace and back to what BadboysBodystyling used to be.

Tomorrow brings: Welded plates, modified springs with a belly scraping drop (Thanks Markbognor), and de-locked and central locking. May even make myself a new kit too. (May leave the pin in the grenade on that one.)

Good To See You Havent Given Up On The Old Girl (Y)
Good Luck!

I really appreciate the comments dudes. (Y)

I'm with you 1.3GX I love fog lights, Like I said before I'm a sucker for the Jap 80's scene. :p

Remote Central Locking Completed!

Top ones are my dailies and the bottom one is my spare. ;)

KeyFob.jpg

Back