FOR SALE: Wide Arch Kits (Replicas) Now Available

Robb

Site Supporter
Made by a well established fiberglassing business, these are absolutely gorgeous, they take some work to fit (as do the originals) but totally transform the look of your k11.

IMG_0219.jpg

These are now just £100 collected or £125 couriered, a loss on the production costs. You can PM me or reply to this thread.

Thanks for looking. (Y)

ill have a set as im going for the euro look but is it ok if i have them off you in a few weeks and wot makes them even better for me is that they wont need painting coz ive got a white k11 myself ill need them courired for 185 isnt it

look forward to doing business with you

danny1.0l (dan)

^ Tell me about it :) well to all interested they do the same job as the originals but with a saving of about £100.

Hi folks, i now have a few sets of these for sale, made by a well established fiberglassing business. These are absolutely gorgeous, they take some work to fit (as do the originals) but totally transform the look of your k11.

IMG_0219.jpg

These are £170 collected or £185 couriered, no offers please as im not making any money on them. You can PM me or reply to this thread.

I also have the moulds if anyone is interested, they are in excellent condition, PM me for more details regarding the moulds.

Thanks for looking. (Y)

can you tell me how the artches are fixed on.

No probs Alex i still have the moulds dude. Ive probably had about a dozen people now turn up (figuratively) all interested, give some b/s like paying me in instalments then f### oof without so much as a thankyou and goodbye so i dont imagine they will dissappear anytime soon. :)

I have 1 and 3/4 sets left (1 complete set and 1 set missing front passenger arch that was sold as a spare).

I couldnt put a price on the set that is absent one arch lol but i may keep them as spares or can throw them in cheap with the last remaining set as spares etc.

BUT i also have the original moulds which cost a fair few bob to make and given my commitments now i will be looking to sell these (thread with pics etc. to follow), needless to say they are quite unique, they have produced four sets of these arches and are capable of making many more.

Haha yea good cheers.

I was gonna keep this set for a potential next k11 (which is now probable/hopeful) but ive had a completely different idea now which would clash.

Still for sale u bunch of timewasters. :laugh:

hi i think i bought a set off you a while ago, is there a set left if so could you pm me a contact number so i can arrange collection.thanks.

Back